WORKING WASHINGTON SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS
CARES Act grants have been the focus of the Chamber of Commerce since the beginning of summer 2020.
Businesses have struggled getting through the recent shut-downs by our government from Covid 19. We are doing all that we can to help them learn to pivot for success and know how to apply for grants available.
We have currently distributed $325,165.00 in grant funds to our small business community.
We are #WAHKIAKUMSTRONG!
- No Washington State corporate income tax.
- No Washington State personal income tax.
- Business and Occupational (B&O) tax is levied by the State of Washington.
- 7.5% State and Local Retail Sales Tax with Additional 2% for Transient Lodging Businesses
- $9.36 Property Tax Rate in 2007 per $1,000 Assessed Value (Source: Wahkiakum County Assessor, 360.795.3791)
- Local insurance firms, accountants and CPA’s, tax services, and real estate brokers are available to assist you and can be found in the Membership List of the Wahkiakum Chamber of Commerce.
This page provides some basic information of interest to businesses who may be considering locating or expanding in this area. If you don’t find the information you are looking for, please call 360.795.9996, or email [email protected]